We give you those definitions because they represent 2 fundamental (and contradicting) aspects of a real estate sale. Not only do you need a salesperson, who will aggressively market and push your property, you need to trust the advice and counseling you receive is sound, smart, and truly in YOUR best interest, not your agents. Wouldn't you like to proceed with selling your property having confidence in both?
When it’s time to sell Sedona or Verde Valley property, not only do you need aggressive marketing, you also need aggressive advocacy in negotiations. You need to know every element of negotiating the best terms and obtaining the highest price has been arranged, long before your home is even listed.
Start with the resources we’ve provided here on our site. There is no charge for this information. We will help get you started in terms of:
- Assessing your real estate situation (What's the Value?)
- Assessing current market conditions (Should you sell now, or wait?)
- Laws you must comply with when selling property in Arizona
- Knowing your rights and responsibilities under the Arizona real estate contract
- Planning your move
- Choosing your agent & brokerage to list your home
- Learn easy ways to stage your property & make it more appealing
- Learn how Options & Opportunities will market your home
- How to avoid common seller mistakes
- Plan for a stress-free and successful sale.
The real estate market in Sedona and The Verde Valley is volatile and we don't see that changing anytime soon. It takes an experienced professional to read the market & move your house quickly, professionally, and profitably. Last year neary half of local agents failed to sell even ONE home. In this climate, sellers need a top listing agent who can provide them with the exposure and experience it takes to get the job done!
Review the pages listed above. Open up our tool kit to discover additional reports and market information we know you'll find handy. When you’ve made the decision to sell, we will be your advocates, your guides, and your fierce negotiators.